- Students in their senior year of high school.
- Have earned a high school diploma and have earned less than 12 college credits after high school.
- Have earned a high school diploma and have never attended college.
There are so many reasons to love Messiah!
Save $50 when you submit The Messiah University Application with code MESSIAHLOVE. First-year, domestic applicants applying via The Common Application may waive the application fee by selecting the school-specific fee waiver MESSIAHLOVE in the Messiah University questions section of the application. Reach out to your admissions counselor for details! Expires Feb. 29 at 11:59 p.m.
*To submit your application, we do not need to have your transcripts or test scores. Those may be sent after the submission of the application.
Application for Non-Degree Study and Undergraduate Certificates
This application is for students interested in:
- Applying for part-time, non-degree seeking study (students may take up to 11 credits)
- Applying for an undergraduate certificate program in Digital Marketing, Financial Planning or TESOL
Students who have already attended Messiah and are seeking to re-enroll can access the form on the Registrar's Office website.